Our garden produced a ton of produce for us this year and it was super fun. I wish i would have taken more pictures of some of the stuff but here are our four pumpkins.
We ended up getting three of them from one of the plants and the other one from a different plant. It's kind of funny that they all turned out to be relatively the same size. One of our tomato plants was called a Jetsetter and it produced some huge tomatoes the size of Blaine's fist.
Those are some huge pumpkins! I wish we had somewhere to have a garden :( I tried to do tomatoes in pots and we got like three little tiny ones. Not worth it. Oh well when all else fails I guess it's good to have a mom with a garden.
1 comment:
Those are some huge pumpkins! I wish we had somewhere to have a garden :( I tried to do tomatoes in pots and we got like three little tiny ones. Not worth it. Oh well when all else fails I guess it's good to have a mom with a garden.
Post a Comment