Monday, March 28, 2011

January 2011

So I wasn't going to keep up my blog because I was so far behind and didn't feel like I had the time and nobody reads this anyways, but after talking to a few friends I decided that I should do something to have as a keepsake for Little Blaine and my mini journal.

So here's the past few months in a nutshell.

It seems like all of the pictures that I took of Blaine during

January were of him getting into stuff!

He is the master at getting into cupboards, drawers, and anything else.

I don't know why we buy actual toys because everyday things

seem to be so much more fun to play with!
He started climbing on everything. Peek-A-Boo Funny story: Blaine was watching Little Blaine while I was teaching school one day. He went into the kitchen and pretty soon it got really quiet in the other room so he went to check on the baby but he couldn't find him. He went back and saw the closet door cracked open a little bit and found that baby bubbers had climbed in and was loving it! Playing in Grandma's paper shredder can.
How can you get mad at a face like that?
The oven drawer was a favorite for quite some time.

Perfect fit for a little bottom.
Looks like we'll be having Little Blaine for dinner.

Little kids LOVE when they fit in something!


What a cutie!

No comments: