Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Preparing for Baby

So everyone has been wondering how the preparations for our sweet little boy are coming along and so I decided to post it here where everyone could see.

First of all we think that we will never be completely ready for the baby to come, I don't think anyone ever really is prepared for a baby! But I'm starting to get really excited! It's so fun to feel him moving everyday (as painful as it is)! When I feel him move I just really want to hold him and kiss his little cheeks!!
Over the last few months I have really watched Blaine grow into a father figure. I see that he's ready to be a father and will be great at it! He's so cute with kids and loves them so much. He's a great example to me and has such great love for me. He's really done a great job taking care of me through all of the sickness and pain. He worries about providing for us but he's such a hard worker that I know he'll do just fine!

So everyone has been asking what we have for the baby and what we still need, so I decided I would leave a list here. We already have a crib, stroller, car seat, baby swing, and baby vibrator seat. We also have a box of size 1 baby diapers. We have a few outfits and a couple of blankets.
We need a baby tub, baby clothes, and all of the other little basic things that babies need.

I hope to get some more pictures of me soon because my belly has gotten so big!!! I had no idea that it would stretch so large and be so painful! My doctor told me that the word "pregnancy" in latin means "gravity" and I sure do feel it! Oh the things that mothers do and go through for their children:)

No comments: