So over the next few days I am going to try to catch the blog up on all of our missed summer fun. It's been a long, hot, not-so-busy summer but I haven't felt so good due to being pregnant yet again. Yes, you heard me. We are expecting baby #2 in January. We are excited but it has been very difficult keeping up with a one-year-old and trying to take care of myself and the house as well.
It wasn't long after we moved here to Orem that Little Blaine and I found our new best friends! We met Arycca and her little girl Mckinley at aerobics and we have been attached at the hip ever since. I love Arycca and Blaine loves Mckinley and they love us back. We're both stay-at-home moms so we have time to play together and see each other several times a week.
Mckinley loves me more than her mom sometimes. She is so funny. She asks her mom for Amber and Bane all the time. Every time Blaine sees Mckinley (or their house) he screeches "EEK" (apparently this is her name to him) Super cute!
1 comment:
Congratulations on the pregnancy!! Little Blaine is sure growing fast.
Post a Comment