
Daddy Blaine has been working on the sprinklers and Little Blaine has been loving the mudd!

He was having so much fun that I couldn't be mad, I just went and got the camera.

" Look mom! I'm loving this!"

And then he posed like he was taking a picture at a studio....so funny. I have to be honest, I was really having a hard time with him getting this muddy. I definitely was not made to be the mother of boys. I was feeling a little anxiety knowing how messy that he was getting. But I did really good, I just let him play and I did not run him right into the tub. haha Someday I'll leran to relax and just have fun. Just maybe.
1 comment:
I have a hard time with this too. I just have to keep reminding myself how good it is for kids to play outside and be able to just explore and get dirty. On some days you can really let them get into it, and on others you can say "we're not getting dirty today." :)
He is getting so big and looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment