
This year for family pictures we decided to go to the park and have my sister Tiffany take some pictures for us so that we could afford to send Christmas cards. We had to take a ton of pictures in order for all of us to be looking at the same time but it was fun (for me at least) and we got some really cute ones. Since I can't put all of them on the Christmas card, I thought I'd share some of the others with you all.






You can really tell what Tiffany's vantage point is in this picture.
We look very tall, especially Blaine =) lol

What a goofy family we are!

I can't believe how big our little boy looks in this picture.
We hope you all recieved your Christmas cards and if we forgot you or yours didn't make it to you, please let me know and I'll send you another one.
Love you all and hope you have a Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment