This year for Halloween I was super sick that whole week and I still didn't feel good on Saturday when everyone was going out trick-or-treating,
so we didn't go out that day. We did dress him up on
Halloween and take him to Grandma's house.

Our Little Frankenstein

What a happy mama!

What handsome boys I have!

Our cute little family

I don't know if I've ever mentioned how good Little Blaine is in the car seat but he is super good while in the car. The car puts him right to sleep! It doens't matter if he just woke up from a nap, about 4 blocks down the road and he's usually asleep again.

Little Blaine playing with the bus at Grandma's house.
He loves this little bus. He usually takes all of the people out of it and then turns it upside down to play with the wheels and sit and spin them. Pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment